Find rigid 3D transform between two 3D point sets

asked 2020-05-16 23:28:20 -0600

ARYL518 gravatar image

Hi, I have two 3D point sets with known correspondence and I want to find rigid transform between them. I did not find suitable function in OpenCV to do it. Can anybody tell me how to do it?



edit retag flag offensive close merge delete


maybe you can use the ICP algorithm from contrib/surface_matching

berak gravatar imageberak ( 2020-05-17 02:25:10 -0600 )edit

ICP does not require the correspondence. Since I already know the correspondence, maybe some more efficient methods exist, I think.

ARYL518 gravatar imageARYL518 ( 2020-05-17 22:38:58 -0600 )edit


oh, i missed that, does it mean, you have point "pairs" ?

berak gravatar imageberak ( 2020-05-18 01:41:59 -0600 )edit
berak gravatar imageberak ( 2020-05-18 04:29:28 -0600 )edit