Ask Your Question

Revision history [back]

If you would like to have your coordinate system in the cm/mm domain instead of pixels you will need to change coordinate systems. You can convert between the two if you have the following two pieces of information.

  1. Size of the piece of paper.
  2. Resolution of Camera.

If your paper is 11 inches long and 1280 pix fills screen, it is simple math operation to convert pixels into inches.

11inches/1280 pixels = SOL