Ask Your Question

Which method can I use to surface correction

asked 2015-09-29 08:41:08 -0500

LBerger gravatar image

updated 2015-09-29 08:42:28 -0500


In this post from @thdrksdfthmn license plate is bended and there is a perpsective.

I have a look photoshop doc and don't find method name to correct this image. Can you give me a method name to solve this problem?

Image orignal
image description

final result

image description

edit retag flag offensive close merge delete


@Balaji R thanks you for link. With image given I have got this result with only one hypothesis outside contour is a rectangle.

PS How can you send me private message without comment

LBerger gravatar imageLBerger ( 2015-09-29 14:59:00 -0500 )edit

@theodore Thanks for your last question

LBerger gravatar imageLBerger ( 2015-09-29 15:02:10 -0500 )edit

1 answer

Sort by ยป oldest newest most voted

answered 2015-09-29 09:03:17 -0500

Rafael Sierra gravatar image

This operation is normally called "Perspective Transform". Perhaps you can find it as "Perspective Warp".

edit flag offensive delete link more

Question Tools

1 follower


Asked: 2015-09-29 08:41:08 -0500

Seen: 160 times

Last updated: Sep 29 '15