Ask Your Question

Warp image to change perspective

asked 2014-08-06 15:21:06 -0500

felixhu gravatar image

I am trying to figure out how to change an image such that something like this will become a top down view.

The image is of a piece of paper, with five blocks that are all the same size. I would like the distorted image to contain just the piece of paper, and have the five blocks be roughly the same size.

I am really new to OpenCV, and any help would be greatly appreciated! :)

edit retag flag offensive close merge delete

1 answer

Sort by ยป oldest newest most voted

answered 2014-08-07 11:32:14 -0500

Haris gravatar image
edit flag offensive delete link more
Login/Signup to Answer

Question Tools


Asked: 2014-08-06 15:21:06 -0500

Seen: 1,680 times

Last updated: Aug 06 '14